07 September 2011

Wed

Chat:

Note to self: if a cat is on top of the fridge, don't shut the door without checking its tail is out of harm's way. I've just had a black beast bouncing round the kitchen and out of the window at speed.

Got as far as Thorpe top lock on t'other blog. Believe it or not it's hard work. I used to get paid a decent amount for doing this stuff. Blogging's harder than walking.
I've also started a page about the canal.
Maybe I ought to finish one thing before starting another!

Strange how things go: I'm about to take a break by washing the pots!.

Only been to town today - Heron on the pond; grebe count at five (two pairs and one youngster), swan count gone up to three. A plastic was just leaving Morse on its way down. Pics to upload later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak: