21 June 2011

I didn't like today at all

Well, or rather not well, I awoke this morning about 4:30.
"Why?" you ask,
"To put it bluntly, the trots." I reply.
Spent most of the day in the bathroom.

Snuck out long enough to buy cat food & check out the roses in the Canch rosegarden.

At Morse Nb Little Lucy was going through:



bloke on his own with a little dog.

bought cat food & went on to the Canch. Roses really are beautiful flowers, Flickr pics here:

Walked back via Canal Road. A narrowboat I'd noticed twice before, once in the Marina and again at Worksop car park, was moored up & two guys were working on it. They'd bought it in the Broads, sailed it here and were doing it up.

That's it: all I've done today.

4 comments:

  1. Better a bad day walking the Canal than a good day at work Rojer - not that my day at work was good!!!!(it never is!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "bloke" on the boat is Steve and the dog is Whiskey. Home mooring for Little Lucy is at Tinsley Marina Sheffield.

    Mick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mick, I'll look out for Steve & Whiskey on their way back down.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rojer

    Steve has a problem with the boat, picked up a some debris and the propeller is playing up.

    We will be up the chesterfield in late August / early September.

    Take care

    Mick

    Mick

    ReplyDelete

Speak: